Well, she may not speak it per se; but based on the video below, it looks like the language classes we took in Spain and our weekly attendance in the Spanish-Speaking Branch just might benefit someone after all!
I have about 90 pages left in the first and have heard that the 2nd book is even better. I am excited. I love a good read. Congrats on your anniversary too!
YEAH!! That is just PERFECT! We miss little Miss Marley! Thanks so much for being so wonderful.. and for keeping us in the loop with your darling family!! Loads and loads of aloha!
Yay Marley! Sophie started making dog, cat & duck noises too, but she's very particular about when she does them - maybe I can catch them on video one day! Congrats on sleeping til 4:30 too, one day she will realize how wonderful it is to just sleep, sleep, sleep!
Speaking spanish already...too cute! As if the animal noises weren't cute enough, now Marley understands spanish. I love it! If I lived closer, I'd be sending Jaxx over for lessons. :)
By the way...happy anniversary! You and Conway are such a neat couple and you make a beautiful family.
Diana, Thnx for leaving a comment on my blog. People always tell me they stop by, but they hardly leave a message. You're right it is great to get back in touch! Lindsay
Marley is so cute!! She is so little! Your guys blog is so funny, I love reading it! Your trip to Yosemite looked so much fun too...Ben will be jealous!
I just watched the cute video's of Marley! How fun-when they start learning new words. Just wait when they really get going! They say the darnest things! She's a cutie! Hope your cute little family is doing great:)
13 comments:
I have about 90 pages left in the first and have heard that the 2nd book is even better. I am excited. I love a good read. Congrats on your anniversary too!
YEAH!! That is just PERFECT! We miss little Miss Marley! Thanks so much for being so wonderful.. and for keeping us in the loop with your darling family!! Loads and loads of aloha!
that is so great! i am going to send my kids (when we have them) to your house for spanish lessons! LOL! :-)
Yay Marley! Sophie started making dog, cat & duck noises too, but she's very particular about when she does them - maybe I can catch them on video one day! Congrats on sleeping til 4:30 too, one day she will realize how wonderful it is to just sleep, sleep, sleep!
ok, how cute is that???!! for real, so adorable! what a smart little one you have! and she is prett darn cute too!
Speaking spanish already...too cute! As if the animal noises weren't cute enough, now Marley understands spanish. I love it! If I lived closer, I'd be sending Jaxx over for lessons. :)
By the way...happy anniversary! You and Conway are such a neat couple and you make a beautiful family.
Love ya!
Diana,
Thnx for leaving a comment on my blog. People always tell me they stop by, but they hardly leave a message. You're right it is great to get back in touch!
Lindsay
i'm onto book 3....and so far loving it.
that spanish is so cute...and i would recognize alisha's laugh anywhere! i'm sure you are sad they are gone.
Marley is so cute!! She is so little! Your guys blog is so funny, I love reading it! Your trip to Yosemite looked so much fun too...Ben will be jealous!
Diana, I made the comment from pretty petals, I logged in under the wrong account...just so you don't think I am some random stalker!
Espera hasta que ella este un Sunbeam. Ella va a cantar "Soy un hijo de Dios" o "Dime La historia de Cristo" Todo. El. Tiempo.
I just watched the cute video's of Marley! How fun-when they start learning new words. Just wait when they really get going! They say the darnest things! She's a cutie! Hope your cute little family is doing great:)
so....i need help with my "new blog." do you post daily, weekly? i'm starting sept 1st!
Post a Comment