Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm All Smiles Today


Our toothiest, cheesiest, biggest grins

We had a fun-filled day at Sea World today.  The weather was perfect, the shows were magnificent, the frosty lemonade was delicious, Shamu was impressive and Marley had a blast.

More pictures will follow. 

For now I just have to say a huge THANK YOU! to my amazing neighbor Christi, who while we were gone, washed our sink full of dirty dishes, took out the trash, cleaned up our apartment and absolutely made my day.  

We left in a hurry; Conway had to get to San Diego for a trade show and in our haste we left a lamp on in our bedroom (and a mess throughout the rest of the house... embarrassing, but true nevertheless).  I sent Christi a text asking her to turn off the lamp for us; and while she was in our apartment Fairy Clean Mary did what would have been a week's worth of my chores.

Coming home to a clean house was the best part of my wonderful day.

Thank you Christi!  You're a hero!  WE LOVE YOU!!!

Christi, Matt & Marley on Halloween

12 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

That is SO NICE! Christi, you are awesome!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

PS... Christi, I think I left my light on... = )

Heather said...

How wonderful! I'd wish for Christi to come move next to me, but then you wouldn't get to keep her.

Also, we have a cute picture of my Scud standing in front of those teeth at Sea World.

Tiffani said...

You really do have the bestest neighbors. That's great that the three of you were able to venture down to Sea World. That picture of you and Marley smiling is awesome!

The Blauser's said...

My, my that's a big set of chomppers! Oh...that's a shark. :) Marley is so darn cute!

MediocreMama said...

That is probably the best thing you can do for a mom. Her dishes. Wow, I'm really impressed. What a lift that must've been!

Tiff said...

ummm,can Christi be my friend too!=) How nice!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

eli&joelynn said...

she is a saint!

the cummard family said...

what a nice friend. her hubby looks like spencer on the hills...no?

Doug and Kristi said...

I love the cheese grin! That is the cutest picture ever! BTW, Doug came home from church last sunday commenting on how adorable Marley is!

Busy B Preschool said...

She is so cute. Don't you just love your little doll?

Sara Boulter said...

Hey pretty girl, will you email me your address? I'm sending holiday cards...get excited!
info@saraboulterphotography.com