Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Past and Present

Easter 2009
In a dress made by Grandma Rose
photos by our neighbors Christi and Matt

Easter 2008
In another dress & headband made by Grandma Rose
photos by our former neighbors Kris & Cathy

Easter 2007
9 Days Old
In an adorable outfit from Aunt Marcy
photos taken by Dad & Mom

And here's an extra photo of Marley doing her best choreography to "Stop! In the Name of Love".  She makes her mama proud.  
Diana Rose finally has a Supreme.

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Oh my...she is just too gorgeous. I love her Easter dresses. And that last picture...AUGH! She is so cute!!

I loved your comment on my recent post. I acutally had someone tell me that I needed to go on "What Not to Wear." Ouch. Glad I'm not alone!

Love you and miss you tons! Can't wait to see your next beautiful baby.

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Those pictures turned out so good! I can't wait to see more!

eli&joelynn said...

that last picture is to DIE for!!

Keiauni said...

I LOVE,Love, LOvE that last photo!
...reminds me of someone that I know:)

All those dresses are precious. What a sweet grandma to make all of them.

Sara said...

I can seriously see both you and Con in that little doll. That last picture is great.