OH MY!! He is so beautiful. I'm so glad you had a boy! Congratulations! Give us the details! I'm with Sara...can't wait to meet little Cohen. (oh and I have to say that I'm glad you won on the name too. Sorry Conway :)
Congratulations!!! I love my little boys, you will too. I'm glad he's here and safe and healthy. What a relief to NOT be nine months pregnant, right?! I'm feeling great even if I'm not sleeping a lot. NO HUGE BELLY anymore. Just a sort of huge one.
Congrats you guys! He is gorgeous, born with stylish hair even! Love the name. Hope Marley is loving being a big sister and hope the four of you are doing well together.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Gotta love having one of each, it's perfect! and I LOVE the name by the way, I even thought of that when I was pregnant with Mia. We'll have to get together next time we're in Cali.
I am so late on congratulating you guys, but can I just say how ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS he is!! And, Cam and I LOVE his name! You guys make beautiful babies! I hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!
21 comments:
Well HELLO little boy!
He's beautiful Nan. I'm loving him already. Congratulations.
I need to meet your kidS. Cause you have two ya know. :)
OH MY!! He is so beautiful. I'm so glad you had a boy! Congratulations! Give us the details! I'm with Sara...can't wait to meet little Cohen. (oh and I have to say that I'm glad you won on the name too. Sorry Conway :)
Yay! That is perfect! Your mother instincts were correct! He is beautiful and he was on time! Congrats!
Congratulations on your little boy! He's beautiful and I can't wait to meet the little guy. I hope you're feeling well. What exciting news!
Congratulations!!! I love my little boys, you will too. I'm glad he's here and safe and healthy. What a relief to NOT be nine months pregnant, right?! I'm feeling great even if I'm not sleeping a lot. NO HUGE BELLY anymore. Just a sort of huge one.
Love you, congratulations!
Congrats Nan! He is so beautiful. You'll love having a little boy they are so sweet. I'm so happy for you guys!
Diana he is AMAZING!! Cutest little baby! How exciting! Congrats to both of you, little Marley is going to love her baby brother.
ohhhh he is soo sweet! congrats on the new baby boy! he is a handsome one! :)
He is beautiful! Congratulations on your new addition!!!!! Cant wait to meet him! Audrey's new little boyfriend! :-)
He's beautiful. Congratulations, Nan! I can't wait to see more photos. I hope everything went well.
Adorable!
Congrats, I hope you are doing well.
What a perfect little boy! Congratulations! You will love having a boy!
Congrats you guys! He is gorgeous, born with stylish hair even! Love the name. Hope Marley is loving being a big sister and hope the four of you are doing well together.
congrats you guys!! he is such a pretty baby!!! but we all knew he would be! i love the name...and hope you're all doing well!! :)
What a cutie! Hope you are feeling good. I was right on with a boy - cool.
congratulations!! He is so adorable!! Cohen is such a great name too!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Gotta love having one of each, it's perfect! and I LOVE the name by the way, I even thought of that when I was pregnant with Mia.
We'll have to get together next time we're in Cali.
YEAH!! WHAT A BABE!! Welcome to the world you beautiful little boy!! Job well done you guys!!
Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you and your darling little family. He is so adorable.
xo,
christy tuverson
This is the cutest picture! Love the name! :)
I am so late on congratulating you guys, but can I just say how ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS he is!! And, Cam and I LOVE his name!
You guys make beautiful babies! I hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!
Post a Comment