Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pink or Blue?


One more week.  Just one more week.  I am so excited to meet my new baby.  With Marley, I had a pretty good idea it was a girl.  I would have been surprised if it had been a boy.  But with this one, I really have NO IDEA!  I thought all along it might be a boy.  I bought little boy onesies and shoes and referred to my baby as "he" and "him" for a while.  But then just a few weeks ago, I started having dreams that I was having a little girl.  She looked just like Marley and she was so adorable and cuddly.  Three girl dreams.  Now I have no idea again.

I can't wait to find out!

I hope he or she comes soon.  

Please, please, please baby, don't be late.  I want to hold you now! I want you to meet your big sister.  I want to watch you sleeping in the bassinet that sits beside our bed. I want to smell your sweet new baby smell. I want to kiss your little toes and hear your tiny cry. I want to watch your daddy fall in love all over again. And I really want to know: are you a boy or a girl?

8 comments:

Paulina said...

I have felt the same way - thinking we're having a boy mostly, but sometimes thinking it's a girl too. It will be so exciting to actually meet them and find out! I hope you are not late either. Come baby, come!

Jenny said...

Ah, I'm excited for you and baby #2! I think it will be a boy! :) Congrats on your baby!

Tiffani said...

My vote is in for a boy. I'm so excited for you guys!

Lambert's said...

I am voting boy too. I just have that feeling. Any day now, that's exciting. I will keep check in on you. GOOD LUCK!!!!

The Blauser's said...

I'm voting boy! Good luck Nan.

Amber said...

I can't wait to hear if you're having a little boy or girl. One thing is for sure the baby is going to be beautiful. Hope it all goes well. I'm with you and lets NOT repeat how the first delivery went. Please lets not go for 30 hours again. Hope it goes well for you. There are so many babies coming. My 3 siblings & I are all having babies within 4 months of each other and all girls. Can't wait to hear the good news:) Oh... I believe there was a few preg-o picture's posted on the blog with Marley in your belly. I'm waiting to see how cute you look with this one:)

Malia Ervin said...

I'm gonna have to go with girl. It's a girl year, girls all around!
Either way it will be bee-u-ti-ful

Amber said...

Anxiously awaiting!!