I need to get a baby carrier. Does anyone have a brand they love? One that's practical, simple to use and comfortable for the baby? I had one with Marley that was a hand-me-down, but it had so many buckles and straps that by the time I got her into it, she was over it and wanted out.
Also,
I need to invest in a double stroller. The only stroller we used with Marley was an umbrella stroller so I don't know anything about nice strollers at all. Any suggestions?
Oh, and finally,
How do I keep my newborn safe from his sister's poking, pinching, prodding, pestering little hands?
12 comments:
I love Chico...very safe and easy to use. Most of their models are highly ranked. I bought both the car seat and stroller.
PS I love the photo of the kids...it's enough to melt your heart!
have you been to the website albeebaby.com? they have tons of stuff at great prices. we got the graco duoglider lx for $90! It is huge, but they all are.
I've loved my pouch sling for carrying babies. Definitely the easiest baby carrier I've found. The one I have is a lucky-baby brand.
The site is here: http://www.lucky-baby.com/p_home.asp
It does have its disadvantages, so I'm looking into a wrap-around carrier for this baby. But for wearing a small baby for a few hours at the time our sling has been WONDERFUL.
No help on strollers. I'm an umbrella stroller gal.
And I have to say congratulations. I've been reading your posts on my reader and just haven't gotten over here to comment on how GORGEOUS Cohen is and how excited I am for your family. What beautiful kids you have.
I love that picture!!!
I don't really like the insanely expensive stuff I've gotten so my advice would be stay away from "baby trend." I got the double stroller and its just too big. That picture of the two kids is soooo cute. Hope you're doing well.
We keep Larry's bouncer on the counter...otherwise Lennon sticks his fingers in Larry's eyes while trying to shove a binky in his mouth. Cute.
My fav baby carrier is the "Baby Bjorn" Easy to put on and move around in w/o being uncomfortable. Both Gage and Ava loved being in it - I used it all the time with Ava who wanted to be held constantly.
LOVE the photo - that one should go in a frame.
I love the car seat I had for JH. It's a Peg Perego
http://www.albeebaby.com/peg-perego-viaggio-car-seats.html
I also have the Peg Perego Aria stroller. I've had it since he was born and use it constantly. It only weighs 9 lbs and I can fold it up with one hand.
http://www.albeebaby.com/peg-perego-aria-strollers.html
They make the Aria in a double stroller.
http://www.albeebaby.com/peg-perego-aria-twin-strollers.html
Phoebe also loves her double stroller.
http://boltfromtheblu.blogspot.com/2009/03/kolcraft-contours-tandem-double.html
My favorite baby carrying device is a Moby wrap.
http://www.mobywrap.com/
Oh, and I second the albeebaby.com recommendation. I've bought several things from them.
i am obsessed with peg perego. mele just got an infant carrier for phoebe and she loves it, and it is really easy to use. she has the single pliko stroller, and i have the aria double stroller. i've had my double since i had Quincy, who is now 5! it's lasted thru all my kids...it's WONDERFUL! i recomend it to EVERYONE...and lots have listened, and too enjoy theirs. it's a side by side, light-weight and simple...google it. peg perego aria.
congratulations on that beautiful baby boy!!! What a blessing! Your family it so adorable! I hope all is well and the adjustment period is going well. Love up on that little guy!It goes by all too fast!
my only advice in teh stroller department is to test drive them with your kids in them. I couldn't steer the front back style very well. I liked the side by side much better!
LOVED my hotsling. Easy to use, not expensive, and FASHIONABLE:)
ALSO, I bought one of those stroller frames, that you can just pop your carseat into (so you don't have to get the little one out of his carseat, when you have to transfer to a stroller.) I LOVED it. 39.99 at TARGET. They make one with a toddler bench that sister can sit on, and ride along. BABYTREND is the brand I bought, but peg perego makes one too.
Those two look so sweet... (sigh.)
Congrats!!! A boy, don't they just melt your heart? The stroller quest is a mystery to me. It depends on what you need it for. Jogging stroller I got was the Bob Revolution. Some other girls in my ward got he Bumbleride. These are both huge strollers though. I would think an easy double umbrella stroller like chico, mclaren. A little bigger with cargo space is the Peg perego Aria. She will also probably never stop pinching him at least until he can defend himself.
Post a Comment