Your little chilluns are so cute. And I agree with Marley...chocolate is a great thing to dream about!
Such beautiful kids. I love to dream about chocolate too! So cute!
Oh, I can't wait to meet him. Such hair! He's taking after daddy, eh?
I wonder all the time what babies dream/think about. I laughed out loud(not lol, I never lol) at Marley yelling chocolate in her sleep, that's so cute.
Well you know who she'd be dreaming about if she yelled NOOOO!
I hope you guys have so much fun in Canada! Thanks for the offer of picking something up for me, but that's ok, thanks! Give a squeeze to that new little baby of yours for me too.
They are so adorable--I often hear my little one yelling for his brother to "STOP IT" while he is sleeping!! Ya gotta love brothers!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Your little chilluns are so cute. And I agree with Marley...chocolate is a great thing to dream about!
Such beautiful kids. I love to dream about chocolate too! So cute!
Oh, I can't wait to meet him. Such hair! He's taking after daddy, eh?
I wonder all the time what babies dream/think about.
I laughed out loud(not lol, I never lol) at Marley yelling chocolate in her sleep, that's so cute.
Well you know who she'd be dreaming about if she yelled NOOOO!
I hope you guys have so much fun in Canada! Thanks for the offer of picking something up for me, but that's ok, thanks! Give a squeeze to that new little baby of yours for me too.
They are so adorable--I often hear my little one yelling for his brother to "STOP IT" while he is sleeping!! Ya gotta love brothers!
Post a Comment