My brother Robert, or Dr. Bob (whichever you prefer), is one of the smartest, cleverest, funniest, wittiest, spritual, most charming, most sincere, most loyal, most fun, most charismatic people I know.
What? You think I'm exaggerating? Well, I'm not.
Robert is the one I call when I need answers. Whatever the question may be. Whether it's care advice for a medical ailment that has me concerned, or if perhaps I want the stats of every current (or past) member on the Utah Jazz Roster; or, if I want some help writing a talk for church, or I'm watching a movie and I want to know what other movies the main character has been in, Bob always has the answers.
If I were a contestant on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?", Robert would be my lifeline.

Robert has an adorable little family of his own. His wife Liz, is his perfect match: beautiful, smart, talented, fun, energetic and loyal. I have loved her since I first met her at girl's camp 18 years ago (I just did the math on my fingers). It was first thing in the morning and we were all gathering in the cafeteria for breakfast. Cute, bubbly, blonde Liz was in the front of the room leading everyone in a song. I still remember the lyrics (to the tune of "If You're Happy and You Know It"): I'm alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic! I'm alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic! I'm alive, awake, alert! I'm alert, awake, alive! I'm alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic!

Bob and Liz have four darling children who are easy to love. And they are just as smart and fun as their parents.

As you can see, my brother Robert, or Dr. Bob (whichever you prefer), is one cool cat. And I've only told you about Bob NOW, I've got some great stories about Bob THEN. You know, back when he was Bobby. I won't regale you with all my memories that include things like him trying to show off his ninja skills with a butterfly knife and nearly taking off my ear, but I will tell you that Bob THEN was just as cool as Bob NOW.

Seriously Robert, you are one of the greatest people I know. You always have been. My fingers are crossed that you'll get to be here soon.
I love you.
090 FRV !
1 comment:
Our family was so lucky to gain Bob. I knew he was perfect for my sister when I saw him skipping in the backyard singing Juan Paco Pedro De La Mar.
Post a Comment