Me: Jello
Him: Pudding
Me: Pop
Him: Sickle
Me: Cell
Him: Prison
Me: Cell Prison? That doesn't work. You don't say "cell prison"
Him: OK, cell block
Me: Block. . . Buster
Him: Buster . . . Brown
Me: Out
Him: Out?
Me: Yeah
Him: Brown out?
Me: Yeah
Him: What's a brown out?
Me: What Cohen did in his underwear today. Twice, mind you.
Him: Ok. Out . . . Field
Me: Field . . . Mouse
This exchange went on for a while finally concluding with the following:
Him: Whipped
Me: Cream
Him: Puff
Me: . . . Puff? . . . Puff? Crap, I think you got me! Anyway, was there a reason you called?
Him: I was just calling to tell you I'm on my way home.
Me: Oh. OK. See you soon.
A few hours later when he was at the airport picking up his sister I called him again. This time our conversation was much shorter:
Him: Hello
Me: I got it! I got one for Puff!
Him: What?
Me: Puff! You know, cream puff?
Him: OK
Me: Puff Daddy! Get it? OK gotta go. See you later.
This exchange went on for a while finally concluding with the following:
Him: Whipped
Me: Cream
Him: Puff
Me: . . . Puff? . . . Puff? Crap, I think you got me! Anyway, was there a reason you called?
Him: I was just calling to tell you I'm on my way home.
Me: Oh. OK. See you soon.
A few hours later when he was at the airport picking up his sister I called him again. This time our conversation was much shorter:
Him: Hello
Me: I got it! I got one for Puff!
Him: What?
Me: Puff! You know, cream puff?
Him: OK
Me: Puff Daddy! Get it? OK gotta go. See you later.
2 comments:
I was thinking about you and your family and looking for baby pictures. Your kids are beautiful! I love reading your posts, you are a great writer. Glad you guys are happy and healthy! Happy Halloween! Desi
hahaha... This is hilarious.. Love it
Post a Comment