Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Another Post About the Dentist

It was time for our six month checkup. By "our" I mean Marley, Cohen and me. All three of us. At the dentist. At the same time. Without Daddy. Perhaps you can sense where this is going.

We were off to a great start. Both kids were cavity free and loving all the prizes they were given.




And then it was my turn. We left the kids in the waiting room to play with their new toys while my teeth were cleaned.

And then it began. By "it" I mean utter chaos and humiliation. It started with Cohen crying. Then there was fighting. Then they were both crying.

The hygienist tried to rush through my cleaning, after asking if I could call Conway to see if he were close, but there were some complications from my crown that needed attention. In the middle of my x-rays, the receptionist ran back to my chair to exclaim that Cohen had gone shishi in his pants.

For those of you unfamiliar with Hawaiian slang, I'll translate: "Your son just peed all over himself and the waiting room floor."




But this did not deter him from playing with his new toys!

I'm sure everyone in the office was glad to see us go.

Next time I go to the dentist, I hope it will be solo. (And by "hope" I mean know. Because I am not doing that again. I think it's Conway's turn.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: