Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Marley's Boys






We live in a great apartment complex with awesome neighbors whom we consider family. Conway loves having buddies he can go surfing, skating and skim boarding with at any time, I love having fellow stay-at-home mommies with whom I can workout, exchange dinners and just hang out, and little Marley LOVES her boys!  Gavin (5) and Taj (11 months) are Marley's best friends. 

When Gavin calls out Marley's name from outside (a daily occurrence), she gasps and makes a beeline for the front door shouting, "Ga!"  He comes over and builds forts, wrestles with her, reads to her and always makes her laugh.

Taj may be a few months younger than Marley, but he already outweighs her by about ten pounds. This doesn't stop her attacking him the moment he comes over to play. She loves to crawl all over him and give him hugs.

Enjoy it while you can, Marley.  Because in a few years, boys will be off limits! 



3 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

Oooooh, I'm super excited to see you back in the blogging world. I can't wait to read about your sweet little family. It's such a great way to stay in touch. Hooray!

Tiffani said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! How fun to have such great friends next door. It's like she has older brothers! I just have to ask though...the name Taj. They're obviously surfers too?

Malia Ervin said...

Hooray you're back! She's gotten so big and is gorgeous! I'm glad you guys are doing well, tell the family hi for us!