Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Wests are back and ready to blog!

Hello again after our eight month absence from the blogging world.

Our computer crashed.  We lost precious and priceless pictures of Marley's first seven months of life, hours of music and books on iTunes, documents and movies, and subsequently, we lost access to our blog.  So I've decided to try one of these blogspot thingies.  It's not quite as user friendly as the Mac, but it's free so I'll give it a whirl.


I'll do my best to keep you posted on Conway's many wild adventures which recently include: skim boarding, surfing twice a day, jumping off the end of the pier, riding a skateboard under a truck, ultimate frisbee, and creating "power punch" which consists of double the amount of sugar and powder in Kool-Aid.
 

I'll see if I can keep you up-to-date with our rapidly growing Marley.  She took her first steps on Sunday, she loves to read books, loves dogs and cats (perros y gatos) and just started saying "woof" at anything with fur (or feathers).  She loves tackling the neighbor boys (see photo above), loves giving high-fives, she waves like Miss America, she blows raspberries on my belly, she plays peek-a-boo with strangers, says "hi" to everyone at the grocery store, and she has a smile that melts my heart.


And as for me, you might have to endure little snippets of things that bring joy to my life: listening to Jim Dale narrate the Harry Potter books, pulling of a Cross Fit workout, baking the perfect cupcake, and making up knock-knock jokes, to name a few.
  
So when I'm not reading to Marley or trying to prevent Conway from doing anything that will result in an evening spent in the ER, I'll see if I can finally keep a West Family Blog up-to-date.


Cheers!
  



4 comments:

Tiffani said...

HOORAY!! I'm so glad you're back. You're the one that got ME started on this blogging this and I love to read up on your little fam. Marley is so gorgeous. She sounds like quite the little firecracker. And seriously....Conway is nuts. Those are some crazy adventures. Love you tons!

The Blauser's said...

She's baaack! I've been wondering where you disappeared to for the last 8 months...waiting and wondering how that beautiful little Marley is doing (and of course mom and dad). You're the one who got me started with my blog and I'm glad to see that you are back at it again.

Conway and his adventures...he is absolutely CRAZY! I'm looking forward to seeing more updates and watching little Marley grow up. Love ya!

The Birth Control Pill said...

i am so glad that you got blogging again. i love seeing pictures of little marley and the many exciting things you're up too. marley does equal 100% of adorable. just like her mom. i encourage more procreating from you and con. xoxoxo

April Collins said...

Ready to Blog!