Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Makes Marley Happy?

Bathtime & bath toys

Bike rides with Daddy (not w/ Mommy - we wrecked)

Hanging out with her best buddies

Pretending to be a mommy

Wearing all my headbands as necklaces

Painting herself with markers

Bubbles!

Big Bubbles! - Check out her face

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Ok, that last picture is priceless. I think I've said this a million times but she is seriously just so cute. And girl, you've got a lot of headbands!

On a side note. My sister wanted me to tell you that she has ALL of the Safety Kids songs on CD. She'll send you a copy if you want one. I'm going to request one myself. :)

Malia said...

That face in the last picture is FABULOUS! I agree with Tiff, you DO have a lot of headbands girl! Keep us updated on the new munchkin!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

How cute!! That one picture looks like she has a disease on her legs! Nice artwork Marley!!!

Liz said...

Oh, she's a doll, that one.

Sara said...

She's a keeper!