Aloha, my friends. I guess no more roadtrips to Uncle Con's and Aunt Nan's.
Can't believe it really happened! We miss you!
aww! have a great move!!
I've been thinking about you - wondering if you had moved yet. So excited to hear about your new adventures.
this all happened so fast. i am still adjusting to this news. i think i will have to start a support group for all of us missing you guys.
wow!! hope you guys are liking it there...seeing as how it's probably soooo hard! :) good luck with everything...moving and change is always a little crazy at first...hope you're doing well! :)
This is so lovely!! OH ENJOY our friends!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aloha, my friends. I guess no more roadtrips to Uncle Con's and Aunt Nan's.
Can't believe it really happened! We miss you!
aww! have a great move!!
I've been thinking about you - wondering if you had moved yet. So excited to hear about your new adventures.
this all happened so fast. i am still adjusting to this news. i think i will have to start a support group for all of us missing you guys.
wow!! hope you guys are liking it there...seeing as how it's probably soooo hard! :) good luck with everything...moving and change is always a little crazy at first...hope you're doing well! :)
This is so lovely!! OH ENJOY our friends!!
Post a Comment