Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Few Marleyisms

  • Flipflops are called "floppits"

  • She loves Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and "Orrie"

  • Yogurt = "Eggert"

  • It's not an iPod, it's "myPod"

  • When she's in the tub: "Mommy, I'm a dollpin!"

  • When she's in the ocean: "SHARK!"

  • When she gets caught tormenting Cohen: (in her sweetest mommy-esque voice) "Want some milk?"

  • The words that top her daily vocabulary usage: "Mine!", "No!", "Stop it!", and (bless her heart) "Thanks Mommy!"

  • During evening prayers while we're saying what we're thankful for: "...and daddy and mommy and Cohen and Gramma and Gramma and Jonny and Lucas and toys and Christi and Matt and Westin and Coco and KayKay and sand and ocean and Dora..."

  • When she's sad: "I hold you."

4 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

oh by gosh she prays for us! Oh I love her! I need to see her!

Tiffani said...

That picture of her is to die for! She is so beautiful Nan! She is too cute - love all the details about her.

Sara said...

Want some milk? Holy crap, I laughed out loud on that one.

Amanda said...

She is so cute!