I guess Conway is really getting to know Hawaii. Ouch!
Oh my!! Are you scared whenever your husband leaves the house? He is a crazy dude. I want more details on Hawaii. Tell me more, tell me more.
Don't let the man go to "pounders"... I maintain the belief that my husband nearly died there:)...He lives life to the fullest, huh? I hope he is feeling ok:)
Oh my gosh!! Easy Kate Bosworth.
Never let that guy out of the house without his helmet!!! J/K... Hey Con, look at the bright side... No more wetsuits for you.
These pictures make me cringe. That one on his bottom right side is BAD! What happened? Can't wait to hear more about Hawaii.
I was wondering how long it would take!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I guess Conway is really getting to know Hawaii. Ouch!
Oh my!! Are you scared whenever your husband leaves the house? He is a crazy dude. I want more details on Hawaii. Tell me more, tell me more.
Don't let the man go to "pounders"... I maintain the belief that my husband nearly died there:)
...He lives life to the fullest, huh? I hope he is feeling ok:)
Oh my gosh!! Easy Kate Bosworth.
Never let that guy out of the house without his helmet!!! J/K... Hey Con, look at the bright side... No more wetsuits for you.
These pictures make me cringe. That one on his bottom right side is BAD! What happened? Can't wait to hear more about Hawaii.
I was wondering how long it would take!
Post a Comment