Saturday, December 5, 2009

Marley with a Dash of Cohen

A few questions you might have after watching the video are:
  1. Is Marley's default outfit of choice her diaper?
  2. Is that clear blue, inviting lagoon just down the street from your place?
  3. Can I drop everything and come visit tomorrow?
The answers are yes, yes and yes please.

7 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

So fun! We are saving every penny!!

Tiffani said...

Cutest video ever. She is brilliant! I love her little drawings and her bi-lingual counting. And Hawaii looks amazing! (As do you...no way you just had a baby. Stinker.)

Mike and Amy said...

That is so cute! She really is a great artist!! Thanks for the video - it was really fun to watch.

Paulina said...

Oh my gosh, it looks amazing where you are! The kids are ridiculously adorable. I can't believe Marley can draw so well - she's talented!

Tiff said...

your kids are seriously so cute! I need to email you so I can get caught up on everything that is going on!

The Blauser's said...

So it's 7 degrees in Tooele today and I so wish I was visiting you right now! Your kids are adorable and one day I'm coming to see you. Take care...Happy Holidays!

Malia Ervin said...

I can't believe how good she draws! Your kids are so adorable!