Chicken pox.

Before the gross spots.

Just a few hours before his face exploded into something resembling a teenager's worst nightmare.

Marley actually got what she wanted from Santa.

Let's just hope the New Year's Baby doesn't bring her the chicken pox as well. It's time to test the power of vaccinations because despite my best efforts, I can't restrain her from kissing, cuddling, wrestling, and even licking her little brother. Fingers are crossed.
6 comments:
I have to tell you I read the New Year's Baby and I laughed out loud with memories of you!
Barbie
Oh my gosh!!! He got chicken pox??? Poor thing!!! That is so sad! Was he miserable???
Oh I just feel so bad for that cute little guy. I love that Marley can't keep her hands off of him though. What a good big sister. Love you.
I can't stand those pictures of your little guy so miserable. Seriously, seeing your kids suffer is torture. Hope things are looking better and New Year's doesn't bring any more spots. :)
P.S. I am so glad we are in touch.
I don't think I can handle that, sweet baby Cohen with chicken pox:(
oh no!!!!!!! poor little man! I hope that he recovered! :-(
Post a Comment