Monday, February 15, 2010

Across Oceans

I am so happy to be in Utah. Thrilled to be able to visit my dad in the hospital every day. Overjoyed to be in the company of my wonderful brothers and sisters, cute neices and nephews and the land where Cafe Rio can be found on nearly every corner.

But I miss my husband.

And my children miss their daddy.

Valentine's Day is my all-time favorite holiday. Around our house we celebrate Valentine's Week. But it's just not the same when you're separated from your sweetheart by the Pacific Ocean.
Conway will be here on March 17. And I have a feeling St. Patrick's Day will be my new favorite holiday this year.

5 comments:

C-Dub said...

xoxo

Tiffani said...

I've been wondering how you're doing without your man. You have a REALLY full plate right now Nan. Hang in there girl.

Keiauni said...

Hope all is well...My thoughts are with you, and your sweet family.

You and your hubby are so cute:)

Kayla said...

diana, i'm so sorry to hear about your dad. we will definitely keep him and your family in our prayers. hope conway hurries up...i'm sure it is awful having him so far away! hang in there!...and keep us posted!

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

I hope your Dad feels better soon my prayers are with you.