Oh I loved every minute of that. I didn't want it to end.
So Marley is like a genius. Are you kidding me? She knows all of her letters and how to spell and sing cute songs (even on tune?!) Cutest family ever. And you look beautiful in the quick shots of yourself. WHat is this ten pounds you are talking about? You look so great.
I'm so glad you're still playing the guitar. Did I ever tell you I heard a Charmen toilet paper commercial and I swore it was you singing. Was it??? If it wasn't, you have someone trying to copycat you.
That is so cute! I love my interview videos of the kids. I have one from the year we lived at your mom's house. It's one of my favorite home movies we have.
8 comments:
Oh I loved every minute of that. I didn't want it to end.
So Marley is like a genius. Are you kidding me? She knows all of her letters and how to spell and sing cute songs (even on tune?!) Cutest family ever. And you look beautiful in the quick shots of yourself. WHat is this ten pounds you are talking about? You look so great.
Yep, that was precious and I agree - Marley is a genius! And Cohen just seems so darn sweet!
Marley..you are so stinking SMART & adorably cute!! Loved it!
I'm so glad you're still playing the guitar. Did I ever tell you I heard a Charmen toilet paper commercial and I swore it was you singing. Was it??? If it wasn't, you have someone trying to copycat you.
That is so cute! I love my interview videos of the kids. I have one from the year we lived at your mom's house. It's one of my favorite home movies we have.
So CUTE!!! I especially loved the ending ... he he, gotta love sibling rivalry.
Love them, Love you guys!
I can't believe how grown up she is! What a smartie pants!
I loved at the end when they cried and they both make the same face!
Ok makes me miss you guys so much!!! I can't believe her letters!!!!
Post a Comment