Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back into the Groove

I've been out of the Blogger World for a while. Did you miss me? I missed you. For some reason I tend not to read other people's blogs when I'm not writing in mine.

And why wasn't I writing? I didn't want to burden you with all my blah. But I'm hoping to overcome the blah and replace it with some woo hoo, some hooray and a whole lot of right on.

So to help me back into the groove, allow me to share an adorable video of my little Coconut getting his groove on in Waikiki yesterday.

I look forward to getting back in touch. Woo hoo.

5 comments:

Paulina said...

Welcome back!! I feel the same way :)

Tiffani said...

Yup that is serious Woo hoo!

I'm so glad you're back...YES, I have missed you. And you certainly have had a whole load of BLAH. Let's hope 2011 is much better.

Love ya.

Liz said...

Yea! Welcome back my friend.

MediocreMama said...

Welcome back. Here's to less blah this year.

Lindsey and David said...

yay! I'm so glad to hear from you again!