
It all started in Hawaii.
Five years ago today, my Prince Charming and I walked hand-in-hand out of the Laie, Hawaii temple as husband and wife. It was one of the greatest days of my life. And the beginning of an incredible journey.
When he proposed, Conway asked if I'd like to join him on an adventure that would last throughout the eternities. When I said yes, I never dreamed that we really would embark on so many truly amazing adventures.
Marriage to Conway has involved moving to Spain, learning a foreign language, seeing sights that I'd only ever seen on TV or in books (like the Eiffel Tower and the Roman Colosseum, etc.), witnessing my husband do some crazy things (like running with the bulls, diving with sharks, jumping over bonfires, surfing monstrous waves, swimming in Loch Ness, etc.), and doing a few crazy things myself (hiking treacherous mountain peaks, hitchhiking through Paris, taking a Turkish Bath, diving in freezing cold mountain lakes, etc.)
Northern Ireland

Rome, Italy

Istanbul, Turkey
Conway on a shark dive in the Bahamas

Conway after running with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain
Me on my first mountain peak in Canada
Me, just minutes before jumping into this freezing cold glacier water
Along the way, we've had two beautiful and sweet children who have stolen our hearts and the hearts of all our family members. We've made some great memories, had a lot of laughs and fallen in love all over again practically every single day.

It has certainly been five years of amazing adventures.
And it all started in Hawaii.
So I guess it's only natural that after five years, we bring things full circle; because as it turns out, our family will be embarking on our next adventure in just a few weeks.
Yep, we're moving to Hawaii!Aloha!
(Happy Anniversary Babe, XOXO)
20 comments:
Happy anniversary! Five years, I can't believe it's been that long.
Look out Hawaii!
Happy Anniversary!!! I am so sad but excited for you!!! So when is the surgery??? = )
For those who read the above comment and wonder what surgery....
Conway said I can have Lasik surgery if we move to Hawaii. Hopefully I'll get it before we go. If not, I'll have to find a good Dr. in Hawaii.
WHAT??!!! When, what, how?! Good thing I get to see you next week because boy do we have some catching up!! Happy Anniversary too - what a beautiful couple the two of you are.
Oh wow. Why are you moving? What a great place to move though. Congrats and thank goodness for blogs so we can be still connected. Good luck with everything.
Oh my goodness! Wow, that is cool! Yes, please share details! What island?
happy Anniversay hun! What a fun adventure you have had!! Have fun in hawaii--LUCKY!!
Happy anniversary to your beautiful family!
And good luck in Hawaii. Sounds like sooooo much fun.
Wow! So many fun and exciting things! I'm jealous just a little! Happy Anniversary!
WOW!! I love how adventurous you guys are! Seriously I love Hawaii too, and it would only make sense for me to visit you in Hawaii since I visited you in Spain!
Please take me with you.
Happy Anniversary! I'm excited for you and your move. Good luck with it. Keep in touch.
p.s. Your kids are beautiful!
Congratulations on 5 years together! You two seem to be made for one another:)
I am so Jealous you are moving to HAWAII!! We talk about making that happen all. the. time:)
...and LASIK? That is so great!
We havnn't known you guys that long but we are sad that you are moving!
I am so sad, and a little jealous i must admit that you are moving to Hawaii. Oh well, I just have to come visit you. but seriously we should do another girl's night before you go :)
holy cow! you're moving to Hawaii!! how cool!! you guys do the most adventurous stuff ever!! hope you had a wonderful anniversary. you guys have a beautiful family.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW! Please tell me when, i wanna come visit before you go. i cannot tell you how jealous i am of you right now. maybe now i can convince parker. i've been begging him to move there (or anywhere).
Shut up!
I don't think it's fair that you guys get to do all this traveling and then get to move to Hawaii too. Remember in college how it wasn't fair that you were pretty and could sing? Same thing going on here. It's not right.
Anyway, so why have you guys decided to move?? We need details!
Westin is so sad!
Actually we are really happy for you and can't wait to hear all about your new adventure!
Yea well the Sundbergs aren't happy for you. We're mad. Mad, mad, mad, MAD, SAD and jealous.
;)
Ok, maybe a little happy for you, but just a little :)
Post a Comment