Hi Daddy,
I hope you're having fun in Hawaii. We have been having a lot of fun here but we miss you so much! Mommy says she misses you the most but I'm not sure about that because every morning right when I wake up the first thing I do is I ask if you're home.
We were so happy that Aunt Karen and Cole came for the weekend to help mommy with the packing. We had SO MUCH FUN! We're sad they had to leave so soon. It's getting lonely around here.
Please hurry home. I want to wrestle and play and go for a ride on the bike. And mommy doesn't want to be a single mom anymore.
Here are some of the things we've been doing while you've been away:
Cohen started sucking his thumb! Mommy tells him to stop but he just keeps finding it. Uh oh!

I've been going to the park every single day! I love going down the slide and I always say "Marley's turn" even when it's not really my turn.

I've been tormenting my little brother a lot. I can't help it! It's just so much fun.

"Marley's turn!"
We went for a walk together.
He got to go to the beach for his very first time.
Me and Coco Bean played in the sand.
Cohen slept a lot.
Aunt Karen took us in the water.
And I'm still just as cute as ever. OK, maybe even a little cuter!
Yep, we sure have been having lots of fun over the last week and half but we're ready to have you back.
Hurry home!
Love,
Marley

5 comments:
You always have the cutest posts. That Marley is too gorgeous for words - just like her mama. Hope the packing is going well. Did you cut bangs?
How cute! I think Matt misses Conway a whole lot too!
I was a thumb sucker too! I slept through the night really really early but I wouldn't give it up for forever! My parents had to bribe me constantly!
can't wait to see all of my precious cargo. xoxo
Your hair is so cute!
Dear Marley,
I know just how you feel. I am ready for my daddy to come home, too. Tell your mom not to worry too much about thumb sucking. I loved to suck my thumb, but when I decided I was ready to stop, I did just fine.
Love,
Stella
Post a Comment