Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh Baby!

I've mentioned the brilliance of our friend Kris before, but now you can see his talent for yourself. After church on Sunday we gathered all the babies that have been born so far this year. The magic total was THIRTEEN! Kris took the beautiful photos below and captured Cohen with all his little 7th Ward buddies.

Cohen is the handsome little man right in the middle

. . . And his mama's buddies too.


Shucks, I'm gonna miss these girls.

6 comments:

MediocreMama said...

Where does the church find these couches?? We've had the same ones in the last two wards we've attended.

Or that straw-ish wallpaper? WHERE DOES THAT COME FROM?

Cute pictures. :)

Tiffani said...

Those pictures are so great! What a keepsake for little Cohen. And that is a ton of babies for one ward.

Malia said...

So cute! You look so different with bangs I almost didn't recognize you!!

Keiauni said...

how sweet! what a cool friend:)

Malia said...

I was here this weekend! And didn't see you guys:(((( We had a wedding there, and I'm sorry we didn't come to see you guys!

forgive me.

Emily C said...

wowza! that is lost of babies in less than a year!