My beautiful sister April. Doesn't she look like she belongs in a hair commercial?

Seriously, are we really related? Why didn't I get that hair?
And this is my other sister Karen. People always ask if we are twins. No, there is a seven year age difference between us. But thanks for asking! I'm flattered. She's gorgeous too.
And I repeat, are we really related? What's up with those biceps? I want arms like that!
7 comments:
Oh Diana...do you not realize that you are just as beautiful as the two of them? Three gorgeous Rose girls.
Those are some amazing biceps though...and beautiful hair.
ha! and as i was looking at your gorgeous sisters, quincy says, "mom is that mele?" HA!
All three of you are beautiful...both inside and out!
i believe that i have said those exact same things about your hair and figure before! you three all look like triplets! LUCKY for all of you!
I've always thought you and your sisters are so pretty! Lucky girls:)
But both your sisters have to wear contacts!
Post a Comment