Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Melting Heart

This little man melts my heart. He is growing up way too fast for this smitten mama. I swear the kid is edible. I could just gobble him up every day. I really can't believe he is already six months old (today). Rolling over, eating rice cereal, sucking on his toes, giggling, cooing, and melting my heart.

Today I put him in his swing. He protested like crazy so I decided to get my guitar out and sing him some lullabies. The moment I started strumming "Hush, little baby" he stopped crying and stared at me. As I sang, he looked right into my eyes and smiled until he fell asleep. Sigh. The best audience I could ever have. I'm so in love.

And my heart is goo.

6 comments:

Tiffani said...

Could your kids be anymore beautiful? Cohen is gorgeous! I love the story of you singing to him. So sweet.

Keiauni said...

He is BEAUTIFUL.
Perfect:)
Nothing more.

Christi Pobst said...

Oh so cute! I can't wait for you guys to get internet so we can skype! We miss you guys.

Oh and Matt said we should have flown out there to go see New Moon with you guys!

Malia Ervin said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! He looks so much like Marley!!
Hope ur having fun out there! My parents and bro and sis-in-law are going out in 2 weeks. Sadly I can't go with the new job and all...

The Blauser's said...

Too precious!

Marcy said...

oh, he is so stinkin' adorable!! SERIOUSLY SO STINKIN' ADORABLE!!!