Friday, September 19, 2008

Wish List


I happened to walk by a guitar shop. I happened to make my way inside and meander casually back to the acoustic room. I happened to pick up a beautiful Sitka Spruce and Indian Rosewood acoustic-electric 12-string Taylor with a cutaway.  Well, I happened to strum a few fabulous and resonating chords. And then I just happened to fall head-over-heels and absolutely in LOVE with this guitar. 

Oh, by the way, it just so happens to cost $4,258.00.

*sigh*

7 comments:

Heather said...

That is a seriously beautiful guitar. No wonder you fell in love.

The Blauser's said...

Oh how I remember hearing you play a guitar and sing...what a beautiful sound. And what a beautiful guitar!

the cummard family said...

i think it should be yours.

Tiffani said...

It's so cool that you know all that about guitars. I'm impressed! Again, it was so FUN to see you guys. I loved the way Marley and Payton interracted. Already missing you!

eli&joelynn said...

Whoops! I hate it when that happens! Especially with that kind of price tag- Blast! I was just thinking about you playing the guitar and singing the first time we met you (you were totally prego with Marley).. You are so gifted!

Guentert Family said...

Pocket change! lol!!!!!! Start saving the money that you find in the laundry.....if i did that i would have the money in less than a year! LOL!

MediocreMama said...

You know what's cheaper and a lot more fun...a kazoo. Just consider it.