Monday, September 29, 2008

Won't You Be My Neighbor

I'm sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I love my neighbors. 

We have been so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful friends in our apartment complex. There's always an extra pantry if I ever find myself missing an ingredient at the last minute, I always have someone to hang out with if I get bored, Marley always has a playmate, Conway always has a surfing buddy, I always have a workout partner, and we never go hungry!

Yesterday our next door neighbors Matt and Christi made us a delicious dinner and then took these beautiful photos of Marley.









Thanks Pobst Fam! You guys are awesome!

... and is it just me or is Marley pretty stinkin' cute?

16 comments:

Heather said...

Lucky you to have such great neighbors!

And no, it's not just you. Marley is just about as adorable as little girls come.

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Ok those turned out so cute! Man I should have them take a couple cute prego pics for me!

Tiff said...

Marley is so, so cute. She totally looks like a Rose! What a cutie!

The Blauser's said...

Cute? She's absolutetly adorable...just like mommy!

Jen said...

I love those pictures! I want cute pictures of Brylie and our family like that! What amazing talent right next door. I love good neighbors!

Paulina said...

Great pics! She is ridiculously adorable! I loved meeting her and hanging out with you guys - so much fun.

Tiffani said...

Nope...not just you. She is stinkin' adorable. Those pictures really capture her cuteness. Ahhh, love that little one.

Christi Pobst said...

She is totally cute. and Chreyl, We'd love to take pictures of you and your cute belly!

Malia Ervin said...

She is seriously so cute, and I have cute kids so I should know :). I love pictures like that, I wish my neighbors would do that!

Mama Bear said...

Awesome pictures! Christi...great job!! It doesn't hurt to have a darling subject to take pictures of, though!! :)

eli&joelynn said...

she is more than cute she is freaking beautiful!!

MediocreMama said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. And glad you have great neighbors...I recently found my workout-partner- match-made-in-heaven and it's SO NICE. I wish I were your neighbor.

Jenny said...

Wow, she is beautiful! What great pictures too! They must be photographers huh? It's great to have good neighbors. :)I love the third from the bottom. Adorable!

the cummard family said...

oh my gosh....the cutest little girl!

miss you guys!

Marcy said...

oh my goodness!!! those pics are so dang cute!!! not only is she one cute little girl, but somebody knows their way around a camera!!!

Lyndsie Field said...

okay, so i've been a blog slacker!! these pictures are way too cute...i wish i could see her cute self in person!!! hopefully we can see you guys next time you're in utah...:)