Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Tired.




I love being a mommy.  And I love being pregnant.

Not sure how much I like being both at the same time.
Today I threw up in Marley's diaper bin while changing her stinky diaper. 
This lady must not have had nausea.

At least there's always naptime.

7 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

My favorite picture is when you are in your bed! Its so cute, its like she is cuddling with you too!

Heather said...

How did I not know that you are pregnant? And rather pregnant too! I'm thrilled for you and for another little one who gets to join your wonderful family.

Congratulations!

And I hear you, it's harder being pregnant with a little one to chase around.

Liz said...

Truer words were never said. I think you have a sneaky husband.

Tiffani said...

Those pictures are just priceless. Little Marley is so sweet. This morning Porter and I snuggled in bed and I couldn't help but think that there is really nothing better than baby snuggles. I wish I lived close to you so I could come and help you out. Hang in there!

eli&joelynn said...

What a babe.. both of you! At least you are on the same page about taking a little slumber number!

MediocreMama said...

You're still throwing up?? I agree; it's tough for your life to revolve around a little one when all you want to do is sit...or lie...still.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm tired, too. And is it just me or is being pregnant even MORE challenging when you tote 25 extra pounds (19 month old) around wherever you go? I swear the bigger I get the bigger Lennon gets and it's EXHAUSTING...

Marcy said...

hear hear to that post! now that i am huge--i feel more and more tired too! keep up the good work though!