Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



Marley on V-Day 2008



Marley on V-Day 2009


I wanna love you and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night...
Is this love?
That I'm feeling?

One Love! One Heart!
Let's get together and feel all right...
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right!

Could you be loved and be loved?
Could you be loved and be loved?...
The road of life is rocky and you may stumble too,
So while you point your fingers someone else is judging you.
Love your brotherman!
Could you be loved and be loved?


Happy Valentine's Day from Marley and her namesake.

5 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! Can't believe how big she is getting!

Liz said...

Could you please order her to stop growing up so fast. I am amazed at how much she has changed in a year. Do you all have big plans for love day?

Cam and Mele said...

Oh I just want to squeeze those precious cheeks. She truly is a doll, I love her little outfits and hair. We're due for a Cali trip, A. to see sweet marley B. to see your sweet belly
You know you've been dying to visit AZ too...???;)

Tiff said...

She is so cute. Little girls are so precious!

Marcy said...

Happy V-Day to you guys!! (a little late i guess huh) but late is better than never!! and your little one is adorable in her valentine garb! she is such a cutie!