Cutest post ever! That clip of the two of them dancing is priceless. What a special relationship between daddy and daughter.
Matt thinks you guys need to get Marley an I-Pod touch. She is so cute!
Lol.That is so sweet, and I can't wait to see who the next little one will look like!
How sweet. There's something special about little girls and their daddys.
How sweet is Marley! The photo of them walking down the highway is priceless.
are you seriosly pregnant in that pic?? oh man!!! you just made me feel like such a fatty!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cutest post ever! That clip of the two of them dancing is priceless. What a special relationship between daddy and daughter.
Matt thinks you guys need to get Marley an I-Pod touch.
She is so cute!
Lol.
That is so sweet, and I can't wait to see who the next little one will look like!
How sweet. There's something special about little girls and their daddys.
How sweet is Marley! The photo of them walking down the highway is priceless.
are you seriosly pregnant in that pic?? oh man!!! you just made me feel like such a fatty!!
Post a Comment