Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cohen's Firsts

While I was in Utah, Cohen started crawling, got his first two teeth and had his first haircut. Conway missed all three milestones. So when Cohen started showing signs of wanting to take his first tentative steps while Conway was on the mainland for work, I confess I discouraged him a little by picking him up or helping him crawl. I didn't want Daddy to miss this too!

Luckily for all of us, Cohen waited until Daddy returned to really give his walking legs a try. Aunt Alisha and Uncle Eric also happened to be visiting from Canada so Cohen had a supportive audience for his first "real" attempts at walking on June 25, 2010 at 12 months and 1 week old.

1 comment:

MediocreMama said...

Congratulations on first steps and even more on potty training! That is the crappiest thing while you're doing it but so great afterwards. And thanks for your kind words about my dad. Love you, too.