When I was in college, I composed a list of things I wanted to do in my lifetime.
I came across my list the other day. I was pretty extravagant with my goals listing things like: walk on the moon, win a Grammy, learn to speak Tagalog, write a novel, host Saturday Night Live, run a marathon, be the voice of a Disney character, be happy and content in a swimsuit, meet Oprah, you know, simple things. I guess I've always been a bit of a dreamer.
But not everything was completely unattainable. In fact, I have been able to cross a few items off:
- Learn to surf
- Marry the man of my dreams
- Get out of debt
- Hear Rod Roddy say "Diana Rose come on down, you're the next contestant on the Price is Right!"
- Sing a lullaby to my baby
- Make a wish at Trevi Fountain in Rome
I still want to walk on the moon, by the way. Can I help it if I grew up watching "Can't Buy Me Love"?
4 comments:
Love that list. I wish I would have been watching the day you were on the price is right. I love that show. Being on it is one of my bucket list items too.
Love it! I wish we could do the price is right together sometime.
Swimsuit one is huge. Almost harder than walking on the moon some days.
just for the record, I think you should be the voice of a disney character! you are a perfect fit! who do we have to talk to over here?!
Post a Comment