Monday, August 23, 2010

A Conversation with a Three-Year-Old


Me: What are you doing?

She: Just licking the couch.

Me: Gross.

She: Please, please, please, can we, can we? Can we lick the couch please Mommy?

Me: Go ahead.

She: Thank you!


Confession: By the time I got the camera out she was done licking the furniture. So I had to ask her to do it again to get a photo. She was extremely cooperative.

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

What a nut that Marley is!

Oh MY GOSH!! When were you on the Price is Right?! I'm dying here...seriously that is crazy! I love it "I'm ON! Hi MOM!" I'm all giggly with happiness for you. CRAAAAAZY. I know it must've been a long time ago. You need to make a post just on that.

I think I still have that list somewhere too.

diana said...

Tiffani,

Thank you for commenting about what a spaz I was on the Price is Right! I was wondering if anyone watched the video. I was pretty mortified when it aired the first time to see just how hyper and crazy I can get, but I posted it on here to give everyone a good laugh. I was kind of surprised no one commented on it.

Anyway, it was a long time ago. Just months after I moved to California so fall of 2001.

Heather said...

Hil.ar.ious. She is so darling.

And can I just say that I love your blog? Sorry I don't get on here regularly and comment. I'm more of a "wait until there are ten posts and devour them all at once" kinda gal.

So, happy anniversary and I'm glad Cohen is okay after your scare with him and I'm so glad to hear your Dad is doing better and out of the hospital. Amen.

Thanks for being awesome.

Malia Ervin said...

So cute! I lost my list!!
I know I could cross a few things off too!

I love your blog.
It makes me jealous.
You live in Hawaii.
I live in Vegas.
Blah.

eli&joelynn said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! She is AWESOME! and you are such a good mommy for letting her lick your furniture! I LOVE IT!