
Using a random number generator, we have our results.
#13 - Keiauni -- You are the winner!
And since I wasn't expecting so many comments, I decided to make good on the 1 in 5 prediction so I entered it twice more.
#18 - Shelly
#7 - Princess P
You are both getting CDs too. Please email me your addresses and I will send you your choice of the Lullaby, Demo or both. dianarosewest{at}gmail{dot}com
And thank you to all of you who left comments and for continuing to be fans after all these years! It was so great to hear from you. I wish I could send CDs to all of you. Your response has encouraged me to get another project going though, so perhaps when it is finished, good 'ol WFB will sponsor another contest.
Thank you again. To borrow a quote from my favorite movie, "You overwhelm me."
(I'd be so impressed if you know where that quote came from that I'd send an additional CD to the first who gets it right. This giveaway stuff is fun!)
8 comments:
As Good As It Gets ... Maybe?
I know...I want to do a giveaway soon. It looks like fun.
Christi you are right! How did you know that? Do you love that movie too, or did you know it was my favorite?
Either way, I'm sending you a Lullaby CD. Don't worry about sending me your address. I'm pretty sure I still remember it :)
Yay!, I've never won anything! Everybody always says that when they win something, but really. I would love the lullaby album. I already have your other. Thank you!
As Good as it Gets...
Ok So I am retarded and was so excited I knew the answer, I didn't even look and see who else answered and if they got it right!
Are you SERIOUS??
(one month later...)
I am so excited!
Yay!!!! can't wait to hear the lullabyes:)
(((HUGS)))
BTW, I wish I could still show up in sacrament meeting to see you sitting on the stand, and KNOW, that I would be brought to tears by your beautiful voice...
I LOVED hearing you sing in church, Diana! One of my favorites during our HS days:)
Post a Comment