But I've just spent the last hour plus perusing my dad's blog.
It's been a crazy year. Lots of ups and downs. Lots of emotions. Lots of bear hugs. Lots of phone calls and Skyping. Lots of hope. Lots of love.
Prayers for my family would be greatly appreciated. It's going to get tough.
6 comments:
Oh Diana, I just read your dad's blog. I will be praying for your family, keeping in mind your favorite scripture that nothing is impossible with God!
I LOVE YOU!! Hang in there Nan.
I seriously haven't stopped thinking about you guys all day long. Get some rest...everything is going to be okay.
Diana,
My prayers are with you and your family. I just read your dad's blog and called my mom and read it to her and couldn't make it through it without the tears coming down my face and the catch in my throat. I LOVE that man! I'm thinking of you!
Love Ya
Barbie
We're praying for you and your family every day and hope that you find some peace and comfort.
I just read the update on your dad and want you to know how much we are all praying for you and your family. Thanks for keeping us all updated.
Love you guys
Post a Comment