New diet? Self confidence? Oh, I got it.......A week with Grandpa West!
Sleep - he watched the kids as you napped Metamucil - you've never eaten so much breakfast in all your life New Bra - he left money so you finally splurged and bought something for yourself. Please tell me I'm close.
8 comments:
You'll need all 3 if you are pregnant....???? maybe I'm way off - please tell us!
They're your three favorite things at the moment?
Whoa, baby! I think there's a new baby West on the way ...
My guess is baby!
No one has guessed it yet. . .
Oh Diana! Please tell us, I don't have any idea and Ive been thinking about it all day!
New diet?
Self confidence?
Oh, I got it.......A week with Grandpa West!
Sleep - he watched the kids as you napped
Metamucil - you've never eaten so much breakfast in all your life
New Bra - he left money so you finally splurged and bought something for yourself.
Please tell me I'm close.
An unpleasant illness?
Post a Comment